Thursday, April 27, 2006

Grief, and Pressure
It's been a rough day at work again. Yet another death in the company this morning (four in seven days, and counting.)

They said it was a heart attack, and I'd like to believe that... but I fear I might be next.

Anyway, I'm working a lot harder. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up, but I'm sure as soon as I slack off... the company "heart attack" will get me.

posted by Carl Bryant @ 1:10 AM   2 comments Literary Shirts

<< Return to Front of Carl's Tiny Brain

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger SarahJane said...

sheesh, how many people work at your company? eat some apples, carl.


 

 

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Carl Bryant said...

Sarah, there are about 80 people left.

I'll give the apples a go. Not much point trying to eat that carrot dangling in front of my nose. I can never quite catch up to it.


 

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to Front of Carl's Tiny Brain

Literary Shirts, Gifts